Length of Service
- 1 – 3 years
- Room, board, and medical insurance are provided.
- Travel expenses to and from the site are fully reimbursed to SLM upon completion of commitment.
- Men and women at least 20 years of age
- United States or Canadian Citizens
- Practicing Catholic
- College Degree or comparable work experience
- Discernment weekend (psychological evaluation included)
- 3 week orientation program (starting the third week of July)
- Good mental and physical health
- Conversational knowledge of the language spoken in the mission
- Sense of humor, flexibility and a spirit of sacrifice are essential